Docks and Marinas
Luxury Residential, Commercial and Institutional Waterfront Docks and Marinas
Dock design and dock permitting
LANDTECH provides Connecticut residential and municipal dock design, permitting and building. LandTech provides coastal engineering and docking solutions for every kind of use, on any kind of water. We are the dependable source for lake, river, and sound-front luxury residential docks, docks for private clubs, and docks and marines for municipalities and institutions.
Our professional engineering and environmental science team will design, obtain permits, install, get approvals, and maintain the dock you or your organization needs. We design and create floating docks, fixed docks, swim platforms, boat lifts, personal watercraft ports, and marinas.
Dock Building Services
LANDTECH specializes in design, permitting and approvals, and construction for waterfront docks, boat lifts, marinas other coastal structures for luxury residential properties and municipalities in Connecticut.
Specialized solutions for all types of waterfront needs: Dock and Marina design
- Our expert team of designers, engineers, and scientists work hand-in-hand with our clients to create specialized solutions for boating and recreational infrastructure
- We design custom-made docks for Connecticuit riverfront, lakefront, and shorefront properties
- LANDTECH uses state-of-the-art technology to assess property and create feasability studies for residential, commercial and institutional marine facilities
- Our designers and engineers work to ensure that the waterfront structures we create are not only functional but also visually stunning
From idea to reality: The dock permit process, soup to nuts
- We provide comprehensive permitting services, and handle all stages of the process
- Our work ranges from securing needed permits to securing compliance with local regulations and ordinances to creating or overseeing planning, construction and approvals
- Our experts deliver a seamless and efficient experience
Climate change: Creating resilient waterfront structures
- We design and create docks and coastal structures built to withstand severe conditions affecting shoreline properties in Connecticut due to climate change
- Our concentration on factors of durability ensure that waterfront structures remain intact and functional
Assessing the viability of docks and coastal structures: The Feasibility Study
- LANDTECH will conduct in-depth feasibility studies to assess possibilities for building a dock on your property
- We examine complex factors including depth, prevailing winds, water currents, and more to deliver the best possible design and outcome
Marina Dock Projects: Experience and Expertise
- View samples of completed and dock design and construction projects
- Visit our office, discuss your waterfront structure needs
- Whether for small, functional docks or elaborate marinas in a luxury setting, we pride ourselves in exceeding client expectations
Why choose LANDTECH for dock design and building?
- We are a team of experienced designers and engineers, and skilled craftsmen who are committed to delivering quality workmanship and exceptional service
- We make sure only the best materials and equipment are used to build dock to last. These structures are designed to withstand Connecticut's harsh waterfront climate.
We provide the expertise and experience to bring your waterfront ideas to life
LANDTECH's engineers evaluate existing structures and can design repairs and/or replacement structures. We create and oversee plans for tidal wetlands restorations, erosion control and shoreline stabilization. The firm's environmental scientists are knowledgeable in coastal vegetation and wildlife as well as current federal, state and local rules and regulations pertaining to zoning and environmental compliance.
LANDTECH's Civil Engineering services include:
- Civil engineering
- Site planning
- Environmental science
- Soil testing
- Structural engineering
- Coastal structures
- Wetland services
- Wastewater treatment plans
- Land surveying
- Stormwater management plans
- Project feasability analysis
- Shoreline construction
- Construction financing
- Project management
- Construction management
- Permit coordination and management
Contact LANDTECH for a free consultation to discuss your project needs and how LANDTECH can help.
Call us at (203) 454-2110 · Email us firstname.lastname@example.org · Write us at 518 Riverside Ave, Westport CT 06880
- Kate Eisemann, photography
- Stephen Aden White, photography
- Bruce Beinfield Architects AIA
- Ross Mortensen, Choate Rosemary Hall, photography