Choate Rosemary Hall · Wallingford, Connecticut
In 1908, George St John became headmaster of The Choate School in Wallingford. During his forty-year tenure, he oversaw a massive expansion of the school’s campus, which featured the erection of several large red brick Georgian Revival institutional buildings.
The first of these was Hill House, completed in 1911. Designed by Francis Waterman, it set the style for the growing campus. The building was extended on the south side with the construction of the original Hill House Dining Hall in 1913-1914. Over the years, additional structures have been attached to Hill House, which remains at the heart of the Choate campus.
Services performed by LANDTECH on this project:
- Civil Engineering
- Site Planning
- Environment Analysis
- Wastewater treatment plan
- Stormwater Management Plan
- Permitting & Approvals
Contact LANDTECH for a free consultation to discuss your project needs and how LANDTECH can help.
Call us at (203) 454-2110 · Email us firstname.lastname@example.org · Write us at 518 Riverside Ave, Westport CT 06880
- Architectural concept rendering courtesy of Bowie Gridley Architects
- Choate Rosemary Hall