Connecticut, New York & Rhode Island
LANDTECH's environmental scientists and engineers manage coastal projects affecting waterfront homes, marinas, docks, private bridges, jetties, seawalls and bulkheads. Our team can ensure that existing structures and systems are in compliance, and can plan and design engineering upgrades or replacements as needed.
The firm's services include evaluation, analysis, permitting, inspections, project oversight and ongoing management, overseeing structure stability, erosion control, shore stabilization, beach reclamation and tidal wetlands restorations.
LANDTECH's engineers evaluate existing structures and can design repairs and/or replacement structures. We create and oversee plans for tidal wetlands restorations, erosion control and shoreline stabilization. The firm's environmental scientists are knowledgeable in coastal vegetation and wildlife as well as current federal, state and local rules and regulations pertaining to zoning and environmental compliance.
LANDTECH provides these coastal services:
- Biological evaluation of coastal vegetation and wildlife
- Engineering evaluation of existing structures and coastal resources
- Creation or updates of land surveys, planting inventories and topographical data
- Project feasability studies
- In-depth knowledge of local, state and federal compliance requirements
- Engineering and design of upgraded or replacement structures or systems
- Management of federal, state and local permitting
- Design plans
- Bid review and contractor recommendations as requested
- Project compliance oversight (including construction supervision)
- Follow-up evaluations, including required or recommended monitoring
Contact LANDTECH for a free consultation to discuss your project needs and how LANDTECH can help.
Call us at (203) 454-2110 · Email us email@example.com · Write us at 518 Riverside Ave, Westport CT 06880